Sunday, June 17, 2007

Favorite Things

There are a few things that our kids like around our house, here are a few. This dog, yes with a pink bow, is Owen's favorite toy. He will carry this thing everywhere. I'm not quite sure how he discovered it, but he loves it. I promise I have many boy appropriate stuffed animals around the house, but he has taken to doggie, as we call it. He loves to sit and give his doggie hugs and kisses. We have had to wash doggie quite a few times already.

Claire discovered one day that at the very bottom of her princess trunk was a pair of earrings (clip on of course). She wore these things all day! She even had me do her hair all up so people could see them. She went to the library, park and store with them on. She definetly felt like a princess.

1 comments:

kim said...

Your kids are adorable!