Tuesday, January 26, 2010

First Kiss

Seriously I tried not to laugh, but I just couldn't help it. At the beginning of the year Claire complained, and complained about this boy who sat behind her - Elijah. Well, I talked with the teacher, and apparently he has a lot of problems, but we still told Claire that she needed to be nice and get along with him. Well, she took our advice to heart because the other day she came home and told me that she kissed him. I was a little shocked, but was happy to find out that she just kissed him on the cheek, "because he wanted her too." Peer pressure!! I asked her if she liked him, and she said, "yes!" Boy are we in trouble. Chad was a lot better at handling the situation than I was, I laughed, and he just had a good talk to her about not doing that. I can't believe how young it starts. Regardless I guess you could say that Claire had her first kiss.

6 comments:

Willis Family said...

Hahahahahaha! That is so funny!

KiLee said...

That is hilarious! It definitely does start young... Kita keeps telling her dad that she has a boyfriend and that they are going to get married today. (One boy she calls her boyfriend is from Barney - his name is Jason and he's deaf so he wears this headset thing - she likes him because she likes his headset!) So much to look forward too!! Good luck with the teenage years! :)

Cali and Travis said...

That's hilarious! And Chad was the parent with the good kissing advice huh? That's amusing.

Debra said...

Sounds like it is a good thing Bryson and Claire don't live by each other anymore. :)

OneTreeForest said...

I had my first kiss in kindergarten too. I tricked a girl into kissing me when we played "house" and I was the "dad" and she was the "mom".
Robert

CA Clayson Fam said...

Debra - I would much rather her kiss Bryson than the boy she did!