Chad was sooo bummed that he couldn't go to monster trucks with the boys this year. He was sick and there was just no way he could go. Luckily he had already had his dad and 2 brothers going with them so they ended up taking Owen and Grant with them. Grant made it about 40 minutes until I was done with work and then he wanted to go home with me. He did love the trucks. I'm sure that he would have stayed if Chad was there. Once I got home I got a call saying that Owen wanted to go home. I knew he just wanted to be there with Chad so I headed back to the arena, and I got to sit through monster trucks. I'm not really sure what the attraction is, but Owen had a great time. There actually was a truck that did a flip that was kinda cool, and the freestyle was neat when they jump over buses and stuff. It was just fun to watch his face and see him clapping and so happy to watch the trucks. Once again it was a sold out crowd and I am always amazed at how much money people pay to see it.
Owen and I. I forgot my camera the first time so I missed a picture of Grant.
Owen and Grandpa Clayson
Owen and Uncle Trevor
Owen and Uncle Brad showing off their muscles!
Watching the freestyle portion he was loving it and clapping all the time. It was so great to watch him.
0 comments:
Post a Comment