Friday, August 19, 2011

Fun at Grandma GG's

The kids and I went on a trip to visit my Grandma and Grandpa Bock with my mom.  My grandparents  had never met Ava, and the kids absolutely love Grandma GG.  We traveled there on Monday (11 hours in the car with 4 kids - YIKES!), and then we stayed for 3 days before driving back on Friday.  The kids and I stayed at Heathers Sunday night and Friday night, and headed home early Saturday morning.  While we were at Grandma's house the kids played outside in the water, we made a train out of all the boxes, and finished up their school shopping.  We were so glad to get to visit them, along with my Uncle Jim and Aunt Karen.  The kids had so much fun, and keep asking me if they can go back soon.  I would take them there all the time if it wasn't such a long drive!

Ava loved dessert this night.  She found Owen's plate and was licking it off the plate.
W


Their box train didn't last long after they decided it needed to go in the sprinklers.

0 comments: