Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Every year my preschool kids and I go on a field trip to the pumpkin patch.  This year I decided I could take Ava and Grant, and it would be just fine.  I was wrong.  Right out of the car, I had Grant crying because he didn't want to wear his coat.  Ava's new coat was waaaay to big, so she didn't even have one, and yes it was cold that day.  Of course.  We started out in the corn maze, and made it about 1/4 of the way with Ava and Grant crying the whole time (yes it was lovely).  Thankfully the corn maze is made for little kids and they have emergency exits throughout it.  By the end of the trip they were actually happy which is when I snapped these few pictures.  I think next time I will wait and take them with the family, which means their dad will be there.




0 comments: