One of Claire's all time favorite activities is skiing. And I have to say that the girl is good at it. Every year our ward does a ski trip. We look forward to it, but no one more than Claire. Chad took the night off from work, but of course Ava got sick. We had planned on taking Owen as well, but he is not nearly as excited about skiing as Claire, so Chad stayed home with the kids while Claire and I went skiing. We had a blast!! We skied quite a bit with her friend Cossette. At first Cossette would just fly down the hill and fall down to stop. By the end of the night Claire and I had her turning and stopping. Claire was so happy for her. Claire is doing so well, and I think I am more nervous on the ski lift than she is. I hope this is one thing that she will enjoy for the rest of her life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment