Sunday, August 26, 2007

24th of July

I know, it is the 26th of August, but I still haven't shared pictures of our fun day. Pocatello has a great 24th of July celebration. We started the day off at a parade - and it was great. Of course I forgot my camera for that. Claire hadn't been to a parade, that she could remember, so now every time she sees a fire truck, she tells me it is a parade. We honestly still have candy from that day. The kids loved it, and we had a blast.

Owen has decided that Lilly should be his friend. He couldn't keep his hands off.
Lilly enjoying her hot dog and watermelon.
Owen loved the petting zoo. The animals kept running away, but he was ruthless.
Claire loved the cupcake walk. After she won, she wanted to keep going, but we have to follow the rules.




0 comments: