OK moms, I know you have all had one of those days. In my case, it is one of those weeks. I know that I have cleaned the house a million times, but it still looks like a disaster area. I mean how many times a week can you mop the kitchen floor? Apparently a lot!!! My kids really aren't that bad, but they are driving me crazy! I think we all need a vacation. Maybe I just need a vacation to the spa.
I think Chad thinks I am crazy. The other night he came home, I finished dinner, and then right after dinner I went downstairs for a break and left him with baths and the dishes. I'm sure he just thinks that it is that time of the month (which could be part of the problem), but I doubt it. I'm still trying to adjust to the idea of Claire not taking naps. I can get her down a few days of the week, but not every day. That is my quiet time - you know when I finish my chores, and maybe for 10 minutes relax. I'm just not quite sure what to do about it, and I'm not ready for her to not have naps. I think I like it when they are little and you just put them in their crib. They know they have no other choice!
Oh well, this too will end. I just have to endure - right moms!
Friday, August 17, 2007
One of Those Days!
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 1:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hear you girl!!!! I am like that EVERY day when Bret gets home! He usually bathes the kids and helps out at night so I don't go INSANE! It is such a hard transition to no naps, too. It is nice, though, when they go to bed earlier and sleep longer at night. I would die without my few hours at night of no kid time. Hang in there!
Thanks for the motivation! Here is the sad thing. It is 4:00 and Claire finally decided that she wanted to take a nap. Now what do you do? Either you give the kid a nap, or she is a bear all evening. Oh well, we will just keep trying.
Post a Comment