This around here have been busy as usual. We are not enjoying the warm weather as much - it is too hot, so we get our outside time in early in the morning, and then try to keep busy doing other things all day. I did take the kids swimming at Lava, and they loved it. Claire got in her floatie, and just took off. She didn't want any help. Owen just wanted to go down the slides - what a daredevil.
Both kids did get pink eye. YUCK! I'm not even sure where they got it because we don't know anyone else with it. Poor Claire couldn't even open her eyes after naps or in the morning. We finally got it under control, and caught Owen's quite early so he didn't have to suffer as much as Claire.
The preschool is almost licensed. The fire marshal came, and he said it all looks good, and I have a few more things to finish for Heath and Welfare, but otherwise we are open for business. I have been trying to get the word around, but it isn't as easy as I thought. In the past week I've got 5 new students, so I'm hoping for some more soon. So if anyone knows anyone in Pocatello looking for a preschool, I'd be happy to help.
We took the kids to their first parade, and they loved it. They have a huge pioneer day celebration here, and the parade is awesome! The kids got tons of candy, Popsicles, and even some balloons. They loved it. It took Owen awhile to get it all figured out, but he had it by the end. At the beginning he would pick up some candy, and then he would try to hand it back to the people. What a cutie. We also went to the fairgrounds afterwards, and they had a bunch of fun activities for the kids. Claire won a cupcake in the cakewalk, and they got to pet the animals. It was so hot that we didn't stay that long, but long enough to get them ready for a long afternoon nap.
I have to say that I loved the new Harry Potter book. I was so happy to finish it, and I thought it ended great - any other thoughts on that? I think now I have to go back and read them all in order so I don't miss anything because 2 years is a long time to wait in between.
Sorry I don't have any new pictures, but I'll try to get some posted soon!
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Lazy Days of July
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 3:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment