Thursday, July 5, 2007

Black Canyon Reservior

On Saturday, June 23rd, we headed to Emmett (by Boise) for Chad's work party. They were celebrating 20 years in business, so they had a big party to celebrate it. The kids thought it was the greatest place on earth. It was pretty cold in the morning, so we didn't have our swim suits on, but as soon as Owen saw the water, we had to put his suit on as fast as possible. I could barely get any sunscreen on him before he headed in the water. The kids played until about 1:00 and then they were so tired. It was a good thing that Chad's brother and sister-in-law live in Emmett. They just came and picked up the kids and took them to their house for a nap. Claire thought it was so much fun to be with Aunt Shanna that she didn't take a nap. (Thanks Trevor and Shanna - we appreciate it). Chad loved water skiing but Claire didn't like watching that so much. She kept yelling at him to get back into the boat. It's so funny how much she likes to take care of everyone else. After the party we went to Trevor and Shanna's house for a little BBQ, and then the kids and I loaded up and headed to my parents house. I figured I was already halfway there, so I might as well make the trip.




Top Left: Owen with his cousin Katelyn (sorry if I spelled that wrong). Her dad works for American too, so they were at the part with us. Top Right: Owen loved the water, but he just wouldn't stop eating the sand. I don't think he enjoyed it that much. Left: Claire thinks that sticks are the greatest toys. I was so proud of her because she actually got in the water. That is a major feat for her!













Chad and Claire in the boat.




April and Owen in the boat. Owen will definitely be a water skier one day, he loved it!







0 comments: