There is a reason I haven't posted anything for awhile. I have had a crazy two weeks. The first week started off with 's camp, then a trip to Boise for a company party, followed by a week at my parents house. I promise I haven't been slacking. We have just been having a ton of fun. I had the wonderful opportunity of going to 's camp. I have to say that I wasn't that excited, but it was tons of fun. I only went for 2 days, and 1 night. It was a good thing I was only there one night. Another leader and I stayed up till 1:30 talking - longer than the s were awake. It made me feel young again. We have a great bunch of s. Camp was at a place called Chesterfield which was an old Mormon community that they are restoring. It was very interesting. I was a little worried when they told us there were mosquitoes, ticks and leeches, but it was much better than anticipated. You should all visit Chesterfield if you get the chance, it is really neat place full of history.
Some s showing off their muscles.
0 comments:
Post a Comment