Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Clayson Family Update

Ok, so my life has been crazy, and I haven't been the greatest blogger, so I just wanted to update you on our crazy life. I'm honestly not really sure why it is so crazy, maybe this will help me sort it out! :-)

Owen and Claire are doing great. Owen finally doesn't cry his head off when the babysitter comes to watch him during preschool. I think he knows that he will see me again. He is also now going to nursery, it is a little bit early, but Chad and I were tired of not going to class. He loves it, and it is nice that Claire is in there with him for a few more months. Owen is also talking like crazy! Everyday he amazes us with something new. He loves to sing, and will join in on Old McDonald any day. He has also discovered The Wiggles and sings many of their songs - joy!! His favorite word this week is wet. So, he gets himself wet or anyone else wet and thinks it is great to tell you a million times.

Claire is busy. We decided to take her out of dance class because it was a struggle to get her to go without crying. We will try again next year. It just wasn't worth the fight for me. She keeps busy by coloring, painting, and being a princess. She has discovered the computer and knows how to get to her favorite site, Disney. Therefore, we have to be very good about logging it off each time we are done with it. Do they come out smarter??

Chad just had another convert baptism last week, and it was fun to help him with that. The Elders counted 75+ people there, which was great! She is a girl about my age with a little boy, so I look forward to getting to know her better.

I am keeping busy with preschool, cleaning (does that ever end??), and just taking care of things around here. I am still loving young women's. A couple of weeks ago we went skeet shooting, and I even beat some of the men, I have to say I felt pretty good about myself!

That is everything from the Claysons now. We are just trying to get used to the cold weather (and snow - yes we had about 3 inches last Saturday). Claire could hardly wait to build a snowman, and I didn't have the heart to tell her that he snow clothes didn't fit anymore - I guess that will be my mission this weekend - snow clothes. Oh, one more thing. Kim Sorenson, I can't get in your blog anymore - I need another invitation, I feel like I don't know your family anymore, send me one if you get a minute. Talk to you all soon!

2 comments:

kim said...

Hey! Not sure why you couldn't get in. I think it must lock you out if you don't look for a while? That's all I can think of...sorry!

Sounds like you are busy, but still finding time to enjoy life. So good to catch up on you...I need to meet your cute kids!

Clark Family said...

Thanks for the update, April! I've been missing you! Now we need some pictures. :-)