Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Preschool

I know I said a long time ago, that I would post pictures of the preschool. OK, so school has been in almost 2 months, and I'm just getting to it. It is so hard for me to not have a janitor, that I never think of running down there and taking pictures. Chad did such a great job on this, that I just can't not show it off. This used to be part of my garage (our garage was huge, so we can still park a car and Chad has a tool area). We built the whole thing in, and have outside access from the backyard, so people don't even go in our house. It is turning out to be a great blessing for our family because I can still spend a lot of time at home with the kids. I was also lucky enough to have one of my young women (who is home schooled), come to my house each day to babysit. It doesn't get any better than that!


8 comments:

KiLee said...

This looks amazing! Chad did a fantastic job. Nate is going to be applying for graduate school at Idaho State and so we might end up in your area at some point and I will definitely want our kids going to your preschool!

CA Clayson Fam said...

That would be so great to have you close!!!! I hope he gets in although I'm not jealous that you would have to live through grad school to!

Clark Family said...

This is AWESOME! I can't believe this was your garage. AND that you can still park a car in there. You guys did a great job turning this into a preschool. I would totally send my kids to you!

Is the Kilee on here your old roommate? Just thought I'd ask.

KiLee said...

Yup, I am the one from Ricks. How are you doing, Tania? To this day, whenever I see a shopping cart, I remember how you called them buggies. :)

Clark Family said...

Hey girl! That's funny about the buggy thing. My parents live in Alpine and I always drive past your church where we went to your farewell. I always think of you when I do! How are you???? I know nothing about you! Do you have a blog?

KiLee said...

Nope, I don't have a blog. I send out emails every few months to update everyone on what we are up too. If you want, send me an email address and I'll put you on the list.
In a nutshell, we are doing well. I got married just over three years ago and we have a daughter that will turn two right after Christmas.
I'm also still in contact with Beth and Becca from Ricks...
It's a crazy small world! :)

Clark Family said...

April, sorry to clog up your comments like this!

Kilee- I would love to be added to your email list!
clarkie604@gmail.com
If you want to catch up with us, check our blog. There is a link from April's.

Love you guys!

kim said...

Looks great! Good job!