Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Clayson Family Christmas Party!!

On Saturday we had our Clayson family Christmas Party. Chad and I were in charge so we went with a fiesta theme. We were hoping for a flop so we wouldn't have to do it again, but it was a lot of fun. Oh well! The kids loved the pinata, and the adults loved the food. We ate, sang songs, and opened a few presents. We had a great time!

4 comments:

Clark Family said...

You are so lucky to have family around!!!! I am jealous!

I LOVE Claire's tights. Holy cow they make me want a little girl just so I can buy cute tights.

Is that PINK snow pants Owen has on???

CA Clayson Fam said...

OK, the snow pants are Claire's. I forgot Owen's. (Notice the rolled up legs - he has black ones I promise!).

I love those tights too!! I have been looking forever, but they don't really make them in toddler size (except at gymboree and none of her clothes match those), so anyways, I found those and bought two different kinds. It's great because she loves them!

Shannon said...

Such a cute family!! Have a great Christmas.

KiLee said...

I also love Claire's tights - those are adorable!
Have a Merry Christmas and keep in touch!