Ok Debra, it has been awhile since I posted. Christmas has thrown a loop into everything. We had 3 parties last week, but I think things might calm down, maybe. We only have 2 parties this week. Here is a quick update on our family.
Owen is turning into the terrible 2's already at 18 months. He is getting a little attitude, and loves to tell Claire that she is "naughty," whenever she is in trouble. It is hard to not laugh (I have to work on that!). He loves snow, which is good because it has snowed lately.
Claire is as busy as ever. Last week she finally decided that it was OK to go to the bathroom by herself. Yes, sounds funny, but it is a huge help to me! She loves Christmas time, but does not like Santa that much - there is no way she will sit on his lap! It is fun to go see lights and things with her because she is so funny - I can't wait for Christmas!
As for Chad and I we are busy too. I finished my Christmas shopping on Saturday! Finally! We had Chad's work Christmas party, which was fun. We also had a Christmas party of our own, and we had a great time. We are just looking forward to Christmas, and spending time with our family.
Monday, December 10, 2007
For Debra
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 12:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I feel special!
I'm glad you posted, too! I've been checking and checking...keep the posts coming! It looks like you guys are ready for Christmas! Isn't it so fun to celebrate with kids??? :-)
Oh my goodness, I think I am more excited for Christmas morning than my kids, but I don't care. I think (since I bought them), that they have the perfect gifts. This is the most fun I have had in a long time!
Post a Comment