Friday, January 9, 2009

Yes, She Did it AGAIN!!!

Maybe I should have learned my lesson last time, but I figured since Claire got in so much trouble last time, and since she is almost 5, leaving scissors on the table wasn't such a bad idea. WRONG!! The girl actually cut her hair again, here is the sad thing, I didn't even notice until the next day. I really didn't look that close at her hair, and I didn't give her a bath that night because it was Sunday. The best part was that my sister-in-law asked if she had cut her hair, and I said, "No, I just gave her a haircut." All proud of myself. So, Monday morning I'm cleaning the house, and when I was talking to Chad on the phone, I found it - the HAIR. A TON OF HAIR! It was in the dining room on the dark floor, so I didn't see it the day before. She said she wanted to be a princess, so she cut her hair. SIGH. I wasn't even going to get it fixed because last time I absolutely hated the hair cut, but my mom is in town, so she took Claire in. The haircut is really cute (thankfully!) I just don't know what I'm going to do with her. The best part is that I knew she had cute her bangs (Yes off), but she left just a few to cover most of it up, but when the lady was cutting her hair they discovered that she had cut two huge chunks out of the back, underneath most of her hair. Here is the results of the hair scalping of 2009!!
Here is her hair - yes a ton of hair - how could I not notice before??

1 comments:

Clark Family said...

I think this is her cutest hair yet! I love this do on her!!!