I'm not going to call them Resolutions, because they are just goals that I have and I don't want to break them within the first week:
1. Lose at least 30 pounds (I really enjoyed the holidays, but it is time to get serious).
2. Exercise at least 3 times a week.
3. Run in at least one 5K.
4. Be to church on time (thanks for that one Debra). Our church will now start at 8:30 and Chad has meetings every Sunday, so I will have to get all three kids ready by myself! I think I will be getting up very early on Sundays!!
5. Get at least 2 full classes for preschool next year (more would be even better!).
Saturday, January 3, 2009
My Goals for the New Year
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 9:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those are great goals!! We share a few of them!
Besides number 5 we have the same goals. We both must of had a baby last year. :) I wouldn't be able to make it to church on time without George being home!!
Post a Comment