Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Holidays

I didn't have time to get out Christmas cards this year - I just couldn't get it all together. We wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year. We are grateful for all of our blessings this past year, and for all of our wonderful family and friends. Thank you for the wonderful cards - it was great to hear from all of you.

Happy Holidays

Love The Claysons

3 comments:

Clark Family said...

Okay, I am doing all my comments on one so I hope they make sense.

Cute kids! I was sad I didn't get a card from you in the mail. :-) Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas.

We also have the geotrax stuff and the boys love it. They are kind of outgrowing it now, though.

I'm glad you like the PJs I sent Grant! They look cute!!!

Also that's great the JR could spend christmas with you. :-)

I can't believe all that snow!!! We have none.

You have been a busy blogger! I love it!

Cali and Travis said...

Merry Christmas to you!

Torrey, Lana, Triton and Taylan said...

hey lady! i need your e-mail address. I was just in your area for new years, my brother is a coach in Rigby now. anyway i think i have a wrong phone number for you.
hope all is well
lana