Sunday, December 7, 2008

Embarrassing!

I'm not usually one to share all my embarassing moments, but since this is my journal, and I'm sure you all need a little laugh - here goes.

I went to ISU to pick up my paycheck. I usually leave the kids in the car (don't judge!! - they don't want to come in anyways!), and run in . I'm usually out in like 2 minutes. Well, Grant was screaming so I decided to take him. He was being quite loud, and there are all of these college students, so I get my paycheck and decided to hurry out. Well, instead I tripped on Grant's blanket and knew I was going down. I only thought of protecting Grant, so I landed right on my elbow - I have a beautiful bruise to prove it. It was seriously so embarassing. The guy from behind the counter came out and said "mam - are you OK." I thought don't mam me!!! I swear he was older than me. Anyways, I ran out of there as fast as I could, and was so embarassed. I must admit that I must have fell pretty good because I was sore for quite a few days. Oh well, the joys of having children and protecting them more than yourself!

0 comments: