Claire lost her first tooth! She was very nervous when it became loose, but with much convincing she decided that it would be great for it to come out! It was very loose when she went to school on Friday, and on her way home she pulled it out in our friends car. I was right there, and she gave a nervous/happy almost cry. She was very happy though. She informed me that we would have to put it under her bed and leave the window open for the Tooth Fairy. I don't think she quite understood. Well, we forgot to put it under her pillow Friday, and then I'm pretty sure I accidentally threw it away when I was cleaning on Saturday so she wrote a letter to the Tooth Fairy. She woke up this morning sick, but she found her money, and it brightened her day. She is now going to by a big doll (I promise the Tooth Fairy didn't leave nearly enough for anything except something at the dollar store!). She is anxiously waiting for her new tooth to come in.
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Claire's First Visit from the Toothfairy - yes it was serious!
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 7:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment