Saturday, October 17, 2009

Coming Soon!


There really isn't any point in hiding this anymore. As I sit here tired, thirsty, and wishing I could actually throw up, I thought I would let you in on our family secret. We are expecting baby number 4 in May. Yes, we are crazy, but it is great timing for us as preschool will just be finishing up for the year, and I will have 3 months with the baby before going back to work. Everyone around here is very excited, and Claire is sure that it is a girl because, "We already have lots of boys!" So here's hoping for her because I would love to reuse all my cute girl clothes.

12 comments:

Willis Family said...

Yaaaaaay! Congratulations! I am so happy for you!

Debra said...

I still think you are crazy but I am happy for you! See you soon.

Badger Family said...

i don't think you are crazy til you have 2 at a time. but that means you lied to me 2 weeks ago. hmm...

KiLee said...

Congratulations!! Good luck with everything!

CA Clayson Fam said...

Hey Steph,
You never asked - so I didn't lie, and I still do have 3 kids, just like you, so I don't know if you can compare. Especially since mine are all different ages, and doing much different things. At least you have 2 that you know will always have someone to play with!

Shannon said...

wow! congrats!!

Staley Family said...

Congratulations April. I am so happy for you and your family.

Heather S said...

I'm so excited for you! You are made out of tough stuff. Your children are beautiful, I can't wait to see what this "girl" will look like. Congrats!

Clark Family said...

Okay its official. You are crazy. :-)
I really am excited for you, though! I hope you get your girl.

Badger Family said...

Well april--I guess I should have been more specific with my question. But I hope claire's wish comes true. everyone needs a sister.

kim said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! Congrats...you are NUTS!!! I hope you are feeling okay. I am excited for you, and will cross my fingers for another little girl! :) Fun to "catch up" with your blog today!

Cali and Travis said...

CONGRATS! That's what I get for waiting months in between checking blogs! And I don't think you're that crazy. My sister Shiloh is due with number 7 in February, and her oldest will turn 9 in January. So at least you're not as crazy as she is!