Life in the Clayson household basically runs around school now. I can't believe how hard it is to have half day Kindergarten. It just ruins my whole day! Claire however loves it, and is doing well. Owen still loves preschool, and amazes me every day with what he knows. He is so easy to teach, and so much fun. Owen is always so proud of his school work. He loved making this caterpillar for the letter C with circles, and was so happy to show it off.
I don't know if you can tell, but this says,"I like Bryson." I thought it was so sweet because he is her friend that moved away, but she still loves Bryson. This was also the first time I had seen a sentence she had written all by herself. What is there secret? I can't get her to write her name!
These are pictures that Claire drew of Chad and I. All of her drawing are of princesses, but luckily her dad didn't have a dress on.
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
School, school, school!
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 1:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that is so sweet. I will show Bryson tomorrow. And very impressive writing a sentence!
Priceless! Your kids are growing so fast!
Post a Comment