Saturday was a big day for Owen it was MONSTER TRUCKS!! He has been so excited for this for quite a long time. I think Chad was just as excited, but I don't think he would admit it. I had to work all day, and sell tickets, so Chad brought all the kids down to show them the trucks before it started, and then he came back with Owen and his dad for the show. The boys had a great time, and Owen can't wait to go again next year. I had a fun day in the ticket office, my favorite phrase was "that is all the seats you have left!!" Seriously people it is the day of the show, and probably the biggest show put on at the Holt Arena. We actually sold out this year, and people were not that happy. It was really sad for me to watch all the kids with their dads have to be turned away because if they are anything like my son, they were really looking forward to this. 
Monday, April 19, 2010
Monster Trucks
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 5:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's terrible when kids get all excited for something & then can't do it, especially if it's the parent's fault! I did that to Kita in December and still feel terrible!!
I LOVE going to monster trucks! :)
Post a Comment