After our disastrous last season of soccer with Claire we decided that she could stick with dance, and we would let Owen give it a try. He was sooooo excited for soccer to begin. It also has helped that our friend/neighbor Darik is his coach, and his daughter Ellie is on the team. Owen was out in the freezing cold during the first practice and doing everything he was told. His first game was great. He gets right in there, and isn't afraid to go for the ball. I'm pretty sure he even knows which goal he is supposed to kick it into. He didn't play the whole first game because his mom forgot to bring him water, so I won't make that mistake again. I guess during the game this last weekend he knocked down a few people without knowing. The one time he knocked a girl down and fell on top of her, he came to the sidelines feeling really bad that he made her cry. It doesn't hurt that he is aggressive, and that he has a heart. I think we are in trouble!! 
Monday, April 19, 2010
Soccer 2010
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 5:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment