Chad has a new job, and the kids are sooooo excited!! He is a bus driver for the city. It is a great job, and they work well with his schedule. He already had his CDL when he applied so he only had to get his passenger endorsement. He works about 20 hours a week. He has driven at the college, but also has a route around town on Saturdays. We have been busy on Saturdays so I am looking forward to the day that we can go ride the long route. After we went trick or treating downtown we headed up to the college to ride on "daddy's bus," for our first ride. The kids had a great time, and of course I had to take a picture of Chad in uniform. The first time he put it on I laughed so hard. Doesn't he look handsome!! Now every time we see a bus around town the kids yell, "there's daddy's bus!"
Friday, October 29, 2010
The Bus Driver
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 5:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment