The past couple of months I have been looking at a lot of crafting blogs. I am addicted!! I see these things and think I can do that, so I try. It has been so hard to finish some projects because our Jo Anns (only fabric store in town), is moving to another store so for the past few months they haven't got any new merchandise (who does that before Halloween), so next week when they open I am there! Here are a few things I have made. My friend had a craft night. This was one of them. They are two sided, so both projects are on the same pieces of wood. I thought that was so clever.
This was another project from that night. It was so much fun to make. The other side has Thanksgiving words.
I made Ava some booties before she was born, but they are now to small. I decided it was time to make her some more. They are so easy to make, and so much fun.
I have been working on Ava's room. Here are a few pictures. When I get everything done, I will post more. The butterfly picture frame was soooo easy. I just cut butterflies with my mom's cricket and then found a frame at DI and spray painted it. Then I just measured out and placed the butterflies. I love the way it turned out.
I found the instructions for this shirt, and this is the second one I have made. They are way easy, but a little time consuming. I'm think of trying one with some tulle next time, and maybe two toned. I can't decide.
Saturday, November 6, 2010
Crafting Mania
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 8:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Cute, Cute, Cute! I have been wanting to do the butterfly collage for a while now. Smart to use the cricut! Love the shirt!
Post a Comment