I've decided that this year I would like to journal more. I always share important events, but sometimes neglect to share the little moments. January always seems to be a slow month for our family, which is nice especially after Christmas. It is always nice to get back into our routine.
I started preschool up again, and everything went smoothly. Owen was thrilled to see his friends, and Claire was happy to start school again too. It worked out great that Chad had an extra week off school, so he was able to help me shuffle kids around, and watch them when it worked out. My babysitters kids got sick, so it was such a blessing.
Chad started school again, and seems to be doing well. He is taking Calculus 1, 2 Engineering classes, and then a couple of 1 credit classes that he needed as fillers. So far so good. I was nervous for his Calculus class, but he doesn't seem to think it is so bad. That is why he is taking it, and not me.
Claire was happy to go skiing again, and enjoyed her time. Owen always amazes us, and this month decided that he would like to start reading. He can sound words out, and is writing them. He is one smart cookie. Grant is in love with the Leap Frog Letter Factory, and has learned all his letters and their sounds. It is fun to ride anywhere with him because he points out the windows and yells letter names and sounds. It is amazing what he knows. He also started speech, which is going well. I am learning a lot about how to help him. Ava decided that she would finally like to sit, and she is quite good at it. The kids are still in love with her, and help me take care of her which is very nice.
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
January
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 7:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment