Sunday, February 6, 2011

Swim Lessons

Owen has been very patient waiting for his turn to do something.  Claire is in dance and is constantly busy.  Owen happily rides in the car to every place we go, and doesn't complain.  I decided that it was time for him to get a chance to do an activity by himself.  We picked swimming together.  He was so excited.  I picked the 6:00 time first, but on the first day we saw that his cousin Lilly was in the class right before him, and no one else signed up.  They were happy to change his time, and it was so much fun for them to get to spend some time together.  He did great in his class.  He loved to jump in, and to dive.  He is as fearless as ever.  He can't wait for his next class to start, but I don't think it will be until it is a little warmer.

0 comments: