When my kids turn 5 they get to have their very first birthday party with friends. Owen had been planning his for months. We went with a super hero theme, and most of the activities were planned for outside but . . . it rained a lot!! So I made some quick adjustments, and the party took place inside. We invited a ton of kids because Owen goes to two preschool classes, and had some friends from church he wanted to come. I never thought they would all come, but all buy 2 came. We ended up with 20 kids. The kids decorated their own super hero cape, and then we played "Don't Eat the Superheros." Basically it was Don't Eat Pete but with super heroes. The kids loved that because they got to eat lots of M&M's. Then we had a super hero obstacle course where they got to super hero dive at the end onto a mattress. We had pizza and fruit, a pinata, and then presents and cake. the kids were very good considering there were so many of them and they were stuck inside. Owen had a great time, and thanked me many times for giving him a party. It was fun to do, and I'm glad I don't have to throw him another one for 2 years.
Playing Don't Eat the Superheros
The pool table turned into a party table. Isn't the amount of gifts sickening!!
All of Owen's friends. He really does love everyone!
My happy little birthday guy! Happy Birthday Owen!
0 comments:
Post a Comment