Tania was kind enough to agree to meet me at the zoo in Salt Lake with her kids. It was another place I have always wanted to take the kids. I was a little disappointed because I didn't think it was really that great. The kids had fun except it was soooo hot. We took the kids to a bird show, it was really good. The birds were well trained, and it was neat to watch them do some tricks. It was a little tricky with 2 adults and 8 kids, but the kids were great. Owen was thrilled because they had fake dinosaurs all throughout the zoo. Grant was a little scared of them, but loved the giraffes. Right after the zoo I loaded the kids in the car hoping for a nice quiet ride home. It didn't last long, but it was great to finally make it home.
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment