Monday, March 26, 2012

Chad's 27th Birthday



Chad's birthday was on a Monday so we celebrated it on Sunday after church.  I realized at church that I had worried so much about Claire's baptism that I hadn't even thought about making Chad a cake.  I asked him at church what kind of cake he wanted and he told me a Lightning Cake as a joke.  So I was now on a mission.  We had leftover cake from Claire's baptism, so after church while Chad was doing the tithing, my mom and I created Mater.  I think he turned out pretty well considering we cut up the Costco cake and used only the extra frosting from it.  Chad got some new scriptures, some church shirts, and a gift certificate for his favorite Texas Roadhouse.  We love you Chad and hope you had a wonderful birthday!!

1 comments:

Jeanna said...

Hmmm....I thought Chad turned 37 or is he getting younger as I'm getting older. ;)

Now that's talent-making a cute Mater cake out the other cake!