Saturday, May 12, 2012
Law Day 5K
I finally decided that it was time to run again. My goal was to start at a 5K, and hopefully by the end of the summer at least a 10K. It is hard getting all my running in with Chad gone all the time, and running on the treadmill is not the same as running outside. Of course I hadn't been sick all year, until the week of the race. I got a wonderful head cold. I still ran, and had to stop twice to blow my nose. That day it moved to my chest, but I was so grateful that I finished. My friend Emma also ran, and this was her 5K. It was a lot of fun. I finished in 34:54, which isn't great, but I wasn't sad. There are 4 more races this summer so hopefully I will improve my time.
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 9:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment