So, we still haven't had the baby, and now if I don't have it in 2 more days I have to do all these dumb tests. I know the baby is fine, but I think it is mad that it is running out of room. So, after my doctors appointment today I was dialated to a 1 (I guess that's better than nothing!), I'm thinking that I'm just going to take some castor oil tomorrow afternoon and see what happens. What do you think? Is it worth the wonderful side effects ie diarahea?? Do you know anyone who has tried it and it worked?? Let me know what you think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My sister in law used the castor oil, and the baby was out that night! I thought of mentioning it to you, but thought you'd think I was horrible...I'd definitely try it!
Well now that you have taken it what do you think?
Post a Comment