Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday Activities

As a mom, some days you have just had it. All of you moms know those days. Being overdue is not an exception to the rule. I decided not to go to church (because I didn't want to have to answer any ones dumb questions), instead my friend (who goes to church early so I didn't have her skip with me), and I went on a walk. We had a great time, but unfortunately it didn't do anything except I did have to go to the bathroom a lot. When everyone got home from church I just wasn't in the mood to do much with the kids, but thankfully they found some stuff to do all by themselves.
Chad was kind enough to sit down after church and play a roaring game of Candyland with the kids. They were so funny to watch, and it is great to see how well Owen knows his colors. You never know if they are really getting what you teach them. Claire can finally play the game without needing much direction, so it is so nice!

Claire and Owen got this great idea to take an old drain pipe (I'm sure it feel off the house), and put their cars down the chute. Owen would sit at the end and catch them, and Claire would drop them through. It was so great to see them having fun at something they created themselves.

0 comments: