I can hardly believe that Claire will be going into Kindergarten in the fall - they sure grow up so fast!! Since I have had most of the kids in my preschool for two years, we decided it was time for a graduation. The kids practiced a few songs and a little poem, and were so excited. They made the poster behind them, and all looked so great on that day. It was a little emotional for me because I am going to miss them. We had so much fun together. They invited their parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles, basically anyone they could think of, and we crammed into the preschool. It was a short presentation, but the kids had a lot of fun. I am looking forward to Kindergarten for Claire because she will have someone else teaching her besides me. She keeps telling me she doesn't want to go (we drive by the school every day, so it is a constant reminder), but after the first day, she will be just fine.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Claire's Preschool Graduation
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 8:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment