Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Owen


My Owen turned 3 on Monday. It is so hard to believe!! He is such a fun guy to have around, we don't know what we would do without him. Here are some fun facts about Owen on his 3rd birthday.
1. He loves, loves, loves trains and he tells everyone he sees that he "has Geotrax," even though they all know because he has had them since Christmas.
2. He has a great imagination.
3. He refuses to wear the Prince costumes I have, but won't hesitate to put on a princess dress with Claire and dance around.
4. He is very particular about which shirt he is wearing each day - he could care less about his pants.
5. He weighs 35 pounds and is 37 inches tall.
6. He is all boy, and is always running around and making airplane noises.
7. He loves Thomas the Train and Spiderman.
8. He is so hard to get to sleep, and will wait until Claire is asleep and then come out of the room tell us that he is all done "sleeping!".
9. He loves Claire and Grant, and misses them when they are away.
10. Finally, he is a wonderful boy, and we love him very much!

3 comments:

Clark Family said...

You have blogging fever or something! I love it! Every time I check you have something new. :-) We are driving up to Idaho on Thursday, the 11th of June and I was thinking of maybe meeting for lunch that day? Then my kids could run around somewhere. What do you think? Maybe in IFalls so Kim would come?

Debra said...

Bryson thought it was pretty cool that Owen and I have the same birthday. It makes me so happy that he loves trains as much as Bryson does. At the DI Carter saw a red trik like Owens and said "Claires house" Nice try with the no training wheels I can just hear her screaming. :)

CA Clayson Fam said...

Ok Tania, that would be great! I'm sure Kim could think of a great place for us all to meet. Debra - you should try Bryson with no training wheels - I'm sure he would do great! Seriously!