This is my good friend Debra. She decided that she needed to move to Boise (not sure why, but oh well!). I am actually jealous because I would love to move back there, but now I have another person to go and visit. Here is a little tribute to her:
Debra, Oh Debra how I will miss you! Who will go walking with me now that you've left? I know that you're happy in your house on the hill (sorry lame, but it went with it), but just a fair warning when you have your own washer and dryer the laundry won't end! I will miss our long talks, and our lunches at the park, and your cute kids who will be missed by all. Don't worry you can't get rid of me yet - I will come to visit every chance that I get. Thanks for all the times you listened to me complain, and for the great meals because cooking is your game! I hope you enjoy your new house and your yard, but just remember when you are stuck in traffic each day, that you could be in a town not far away, where there is no traffic morning noon and night, and lots of people who would love to have you back in their lives.
No really, thanks for everything Debra, and I can't wait to come and visit you soon!
Monday, May 11, 2009
Ode to Debra
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 9:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
oh thanks!!! That was sweet and funny. I miss you guys. We are very excited for you to come and visit. And Bryson is wondering when we are coming to see you. I think you should just move next door. We are close to lots of good stores and we have an awesome park close. There is a couple houses for sale. Love you!!! p.s. the traffic does stink!
Post a Comment