We have had this tent up downstairs for forever. The kids finally decided they wanted to play with it. They seriously dragged it upstairs and we set it up in their room. They were very proud of themselves, and made a bed in it. They informed me that they were going to be sleeping in it that night. Chad didn't think it was a great idea, but I told him it really didn't hurt anything, as long as they went to sleep. So after telling them they couldn't get up, or fight or they would be in their beds we closed the door, and left them alone. This is what I found a few minutes later. I really can't believe that they would be that comfortable, but they loved it.
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Time for a Camping Trip!
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 12:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That is so cute! I love it!
Post a Comment