Friday, February 26, 2010

We love the Turgooses!

We were so happy to have the Turgooses visit us. As always the kids were so excited, but this time since I knew that they wouldn't be here until late, I told my kids that they wouldn't be here until the morning. That way they got a good nights sleep in - I am getting smarter! The kids had a great time playing and learning how much each other has changed. Owen was a little sad that Bryson doesn't like trains that much anymore, but would much rather be playing football. He also had a hard time understanding that Carter would have loved to play trains with him. Claire was just thrilled to have them here, so I don't think it affected her that much. As always, we can't wait for their next visit.

1 comments:

Debra said...

We love you guys! Thanks again for letting us stay with you and for all the yummy food.