Well, the decision has been made, and we actually got a van. Yes crazy! I have been looking at them online, and there are plenty to choose from in Utah, but one that I really liked was here in Pocatello. So, I kept watching it, and last week they dropped the price again. So, we went in and test drove it, and after a few days of negotiations, we bought it on Thursday. We ended up with a 2004 Honda Odyssey. It was so fun to watch Claire try to find her new car when we picked her up at our friends house after we bought it. She loves it because she can just pull the handle and the door closes. It is wonderful to have something that they can both get into, and I only have to buckle Owen. I'm not sure if Chad is fully converted, but he doesn't seem to mind it. (Sorry there is no picture. Chad told me I had to take one with someone in it, and that was going to be me, and at the time I had on P.J.'s and was ready for bed - not happening!!) I'll post one soon.
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats on the van, forgive me the image in my head of Chad driving a van causes me to giggle. But it sounds like you did pretty well.
Congrats on joining the rest of us in the van family! You'll love it! It really is easy with buckling kids in and getting them out.
Post a Comment