We had a fun weekend. We are so happy that the weather is getting better. Although they say it is going to snow again on Wednesday - it will practically be May by then. Oh well, we will enjoy this weather, and work on our tans!
HARD AT WORK!
Owen loves to dig, and it doesn't matter where. He was helping Chad clean up the leftover wood chips from our tree. What a great helper!
CLOTHING PROBLEMS!
Claire loves trying on my shoes, but she decided that her dad's boots looked much better. She was so funny to watch walking around in them.
I asked Chad to get Owen's shirt on for church, and he came out in this one. His way to small shirt, it made me laugh so hard. I just heard Chad yell, "Is this shirt the right size?" I guess I better go through Owen's closet and put the things that don't fit away.
LITTLE BAKERS
We made a cake for dessert on Sunday to have at Aunt Heather's house. They both did their fair share of help. Owen loves to hold the mixer to make the frosting, and taste test of course, and Claire got to put the sprinkles on.
Owen helped make the frosting
Putting on the sprinkles - we had plenty!
Monday, April 28, 2008
Weekend Fun!
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 2:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment