This weekend, my mom and sister Amber came to visit, and we headed for Salt Lake, leaving the kids with their dads. It was very nice!! Amber had a LDS musicians conference, so we all got to go. We did a lot of shopping, eating, and just having a great time. While mom and Amber were at her conference, Heather and I went to the Salt Lake Temple. That was a fun experience to see the whole thing live. We were all very sad to come home and face reality again. We had dinner at the Mayan our first night. It was a lot of fun. We ate to much food, and had a lot of fun!
This was one of the Cliff divers, and where we were sitting, apparently he could climb up the side, and he stopped right where mom was. I thought that she was going to have a heart attack. He was affectionately known as mom's boyfriend the rest of the trip.
It was so great to see my friend Tania. We met in SLC for some dinner, and great conversation. All I can say is I'm so glad that she is having twins and not me!
We were all craving ice cream, and stumbled upon a Leatherbys. This is the place we used to go all the time when we were kids. After every dance recital, or something important, so it was fun to go there again. I don't remember the ice cream having such big portions!!
Heather seriously ate most of this monster sundae. We should have all shared this!!
The main reason we went to SLC was for Amber to go into a studio and lay down her first real track. She did a great job!! She will find out if she is one of the finalists in a couple of weeks - good luck!!
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Girls Weekend
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 8:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe I made your blog. And pregnant at that. I loved dinner with you guys! I wish we could have done more together. Thanks for meeting me!
How fun! You'll have to let me tag along one of these time you come to SL. You look like you have such a fun family!
Post a Comment