Sunday, February 22, 2009

Chad was right.

These are not words you will hear me say often!! We have a very old furnace (I'm sure it is original to the house). Anyways, it is all electric. We have wanted to replace it, but there were other things we needed first like windows, drywall, carpet (you get the picture). So, we know that in the winter time our bill is huge, but never this huge. Chad has been trying to make it so that our stove downstairs will help heat the upstairs. We put vents in the floor, and have noticed a difference, but I just never remember or have time to go down and put wood in the fire. I try honest. It's always funny when Chad calls me in the mornings because I know he is really calling to see if I put wood in the fire, but he doesn't ask until the last thing. Well, we got our power bill the other day, and we cut it in half! Now I have to remember to put wood in the fire, but I'm just hoping in the next couple of months we can get our new furnace and AC and then I won't have to worry!!

0 comments: