I think Claire has proclaimed Valentine's Day as her favorite holiday. She got way into it this year, and as soon as she saw hearts in the store, she figured it out. She was very excited for her party at preschool. She worked very hard to write her own name on her cards, and was so excited to give everyone their princess Valentine with a pencil. I am happy to say that I have fought with her about writing her name, but now she does a great job(I knew she could do it all along). She came up to me after the party and said, "Teacher, that was the best party ever!" So cute! I am glad that she had such a great time! Playing a game where they had to count the hearts after their bean bag landed on it.
Claire loved playing musical chairs. She didn't win, but was a really good sport about the whole thing.
Monday, February 16, 2009
Claire's Preschool Party
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 2:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm glad Claire did better at musical chairs at the party compared to Carter's bday. I didn't even take any chairs out and they were screaming. I guess it was good practice. :) Bryson had a great time at the preschool party also.
Post a Comment