My friend Kristine taught me how to coupon awhile ago. I check the ads, but there really hasn't been anything that I wanted lately. Well, this week, there was a great sale, and I thought why not, I can use this stuff for my food storage, so here is a picture of most of my deals. I got way more fruit snacks (about 25 cents a box), and 10 cans of Progresso soup for 9 cents a can (I checked Wal-Mart yesterday when I was shopping and they are regularly $1.50). I might have to go back tomorrow for a few more cans! I spent about $30.00 on my items, and walked away with a ton! It is time consuming, but it gives you a great shopper high!
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Couponing 101
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 9:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment