Monday, February 9, 2009

Update minus pictures

I haven't got the camera out nearly as much as I should lately, so here is an update without any pictures.

This week we bought Claire her Valentine's for preschool. She was so excited about them. Of course Owen had to get some too, so we now have princess Valentine's and Thomas the Train ones. Who would have guessed!!! Claire had a hard time understanding that she didn't get to keep them all for herself, and that she had to write her name on all of them. You would have thought that I was asking her to make her own clothes or something. We are still working on them, but will have them done by Thursday for her Valentine's Party at preschool.

My friend Debra let me borrow her biggest loser workout tape, so I popped that in on Wednesday night. I loved it!! It didn't seem to hard, but I knew it was working, especially when I could hardly walk once it was over. I was so sore for 2 days!! I think it is a keeper.

On Friday Chad and I got the opportunity to go skiing with they young men and young women. It was so much fun. Of course I left my camera in the car. Most of my young women didn't even know how to ski, so Chad became one of the teachers, and he did a great job! When he was done with them he had them snow plowing down the hill. We haven't gone skiing since we got married, so it was a lot of fun for us.

Claire had her first Primary activity on Saturday. They did a bunch of Valentine activities. It isn't that hard to please a 4 year old! She loved seeing all of her friends, and made sure that on Sunday I knew where she had done all of her activities.

Yesterday Grandma and Grandpa Clayson came for a visit. It is always fun for us to have them come. The kids love it!! Every time Claire cleans her room it is because she thinks they are coming. We had a great time seeing them, and hope they will visit more.

2 comments:

Willis Family said...

I just wanted to thank you for that comment you made of my blog the other day! That was seriously so nice! I had to remove the post, because a couple of people thought the post was about them, and I started feeling like an ogre! Anyways, thank you so much! Your kind words were just what I needed!

Willis Family said...

By the way, do you have an e-mail address?