I haven't posted in awhile, because I don't have any pictures to share, but I thought I would share with you a typical week in the Clayson household. (OK, maybe not totally typical, but you get the point). I also realized as I was writing this that I can't live without my calendar - I can hardly remember what I did last week.
Sunday: Church (way toooooo early 8:30). Drive to Chad's parents house for dinner.
Monday: Clean the house, do laundry, workout, and take the kids to the mall to play on the toys. When Chad get homes from work I run to Office Depot to make copies for preschool, come home have FHE and get kids ready for bed. Of course I had to watch the Bachelor because I'm addicted!! Shocked about the way it turned out though!
Tuesday: Preschool and tutoring. After dinner head to YW's for a fun filled evening of sewing satchels for our Trek.
Wednesday: Take the kids to the library for story time. Head to our friends house for some lunch, and playing the wii. Workout, make dinner, and hope the kids will got to bed so I can watch Lost.
Thursday: I had to change preschool to the afternoon so I could go to a meeting. Rush home from meeting, make lunch for 2 extra kids, then run down to the preschool just in time to start! Chad leaves right after dinner for visits and a meeting. I finally finished the book I've been reading "The Ladies Auxiliary," it was great, and even fit in a Yoga DVD.
Friday: Try to run some errands with the kids, but they refuse to get out of the car. Spend a few hours at my sisters house (thanks again for lunch!). Pay bills, clean again, and fold more laundry. I talk Chad into taking us to dinner (yeah!).
Saturday: Started getting sick (I guess it was finally my turn). Went to Lowes, and then looked for a new cell phone for me. Relaxed, and then headed into work at the Holt to sell tickets for the last basketball game (I'm sad because it is so much fun working there and getting away from being a mom for a few hours). After work go to Shop-Ko to check out their sale. Head home, discuss new sprinklers were putting in with Chad, and go to bed!
Monday, March 9, 2009
Last Week in Review
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 9:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You had a busy week! I LOVE lost! I havn't watched any of this season yet, but they are saved on my DVR. I never watched the Bachelor before, but I did see the season finale and the final rose ceremony thing...crazy!
If you need a hand with sprinklers you can call Rob to help.
You are busy just like us! Hey, we will be in Ashton the week of June 15 and we'd love to see you! Let me know if you will be around.
Post a Comment