I can hardly believe that Grant is 7 months old. Time sure flies by! He is so much fun to have around. He loves to eat, especially bananas. He loves his dad, and gets the biggest smile when he comes home. He still doesn't want to sit, or roll over, but he doesn't seem to care. I sure wish he would because it would make him much happier. He absolutelly hates the wind, but loves to be outside whenever he can. He is just a very mellow child, who enjoys playing in his saucer, and watching everyone else.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
7 Months Old
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 5:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a cute picture! He looks like a fun guy!
You know how I feel about this little one! He is just so sweet!
What a sweet little smile! He's such a cutie pie! Love those big blue eyes!
Post a Comment