Last week we finally had a few nice days in a row, so we took the opportunity to go to the park. The kids were thrilled to get out of the house, and go someplace where they could run around. They got to swing, climb, and just have fun. The next day we even went on a picnic. I love warm weather! Grant loves to be outside, but hates the wind! He can handle it for a little while, but just doesn't do well. That is a problem since we live in a very windy place. I guess he will learn to live with it like the rest of us.
Owen's very favorite toy at this park is the sand digger, I have actually looked them up to see how much they are, but if we owned one, he wouldn't play with it nearly as much. He was thrilled to see that some other kids were finished so he could have a turn.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 4:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment