Monday, April 6, 2009

Monster Trucks

The first weekend in April signifies Conference, but here in Pocatello it also signifies Monster Trucks! This year, Chad and Owen went to Monster Trucks with our friend Dave, and brother-in-law Aaron. I got to go, but was in the ticket office the whole time (I cannot believe how much money people will lay down for them and all their buddies to go to Monster Trucks! - My all time favorite of the weekend was, what about the cheap seats? Uh those sold out about a month ago!). Anyways, the boys had a blast. I snuck up after work to take a few pictures of them. I was going to take Owen home with me, but he insisted on stayed, and stayed awake the whole time - until 11:15! Then when he got home, he was still excited. I'm so glad that they had a good time, and I'm sure there will be pictures of this next year!

1 comments:

Debra said...

Dave looks like he is having a great time! :)